Our Ref: RG/278/1175
29th October, 2018
TO: All Training/Human Resource Managers
All CIA Members
SPONSORSHIP OF YOUR STAFF FOR OUR 2-DAY OPEN WORKSHOP TITLED: STRATEGY FOR EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATION TOWARDS ACHIEVING PEAK PERFORMANCE.
NOVEMBER 29 – 30, 2018
We have the pleasure to inform you of our upcoming open workshop holding in the Training Room at our National Secretariat at No. 78 Old Ojo Road, Kuje-Amuwo, Lagos, from November 29 – 30, 2018.
The prevalent fierce competition in the world of business today has jolted many businesses and swept away the weak ones who still lived in the deceit of the old philosophy that the market belongs to and are still controlled by the seller rather than the buyer. The customer as the buyer remains the reason for organizational growth, profitability, survival and continuity
Services required by customers must be identified, understood and appropriate steps taken to meet their needs and expectations.
It is therefore important to note that customer satisfaction is a prerequisite for sustained product/service demand and operational success because-level competitive environment.
This workshop is therefore, designed to sharpen the skills and enhance the knowledge of Managers/Administrators and Marketing Executives on the role of the customer to organizational success. It will also explore the importance of long-term relationship in maintain competitive environment.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the quality of their customer service programmes;
- Discuss techniques for customer attraction and retention;
- Design effective communication and feedback system for improved customer relations;
- Manage difficult customers and make them become loyal;
- Effectively develop and implement suitable customer strategies; and
- Use appropriate strategies and programmes for enhancing customer relations.
- Techniques for Customer Relations, Attraction and Retentions for Sustainable Results.
- Building Customer Focus Organization and Techniques for Managing Awkward Customers.
- Generating Effective Leads, Creating Customer Value and Service Excellence.
- Effective Customer Service Communication Skills for Improved Customer Service.
The workshop is relevant to Frontline Customer Service Representatives (CSR), Departmental managers, Accounts Managers, Field Service Representatives, Administrators and Marketing Executives both Private and government establishments of the economy.
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises, audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these training/learning methods.
DURATION: TWO (2) DAYS
DATE: NOVEMBER 29 – 30, 2018
VENUE: CIA NATIONAL SECRETARIAT, LAGOS
TIME: 9 AM – 4 PM EACH DAY
WORKSHOP FEE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
CIA MEMBERS — N50,000
NON MEMBERS — N60,000
This fee covers Training Materials, Tea/Cofee, Lunch, Workshop Folders, and Certificate of Attendance. Participants are expected to pay cash direct into any of the following Institute’s Bank Accounts:
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc: (Account No. 2012238864)
• Zenith Bank Plc: (Account No. 1010155991)
• Account Name: Chartered Institute of Administration
Please forward your payment details to the Principal Administrative Officer, Exams/Training; Adm. Seyi Williams, FCIA; Tel. No. 08035026955; 08068900846 or the National Secretariat Tel. No. 01-7944969, 08076983067 immediately after payment for further action. Kindly bring your deposit slip to the venue on November 29, 2018 in exchange for official receipt.
We hereby enclosed our nomination form to enable you send us the list of your staff nominated for the workshop. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Adm. U. Azubuko, B. Sc., AMT, FCIA
Chairman, Continuing Membership Education & Training (COMET)
For: REGISTRAR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE